Installation Method of Trucha and Cios on system menu 4.2
Installation Method of Trucha and Cios on system menu 4.2 (tested on 4.2e)
Files Required located at MediaFire upload
All programs are Opened from Homebrew Channel
IOS Wads Need to be downloaded
All GameCube Equipment Must be removed or this will have issues
Copy all files from this archive to Sd
IOS downloads need to be done using NUSD 1.3b (wad files for ios needs to be copied to root also)
I aint providing instructions for this, find a tutorial on how to put the homebrew channel on 4.2
1. Open 'TBRMOD'
2. Make sure the ios your reloading is 'IOS36,' then press 1 when it comes up
3. Choose 'Downgrade IOS15'
4. Choose 'load IOS from sd card' twice, then press A twice as they come up, after install TBRMOD will exit
5. Open 'TBRMOD'
6. Choose 'IOS15' for reloading, then press 1 when it comes up
7. Choose 'IOS36 Menu'
8. Set install slot to 'IOS236', then Mark all 3 options below to 'yes' then click 'Install patched IOS36'
9. Choose 'load IOS from sd card', then press A after the preparation, after install TBRMOD will exit
10. Open 'TBRMOD'
11. Make sure the ios your reloading is 'IOS36,' then press 1 when it comes up
12. Choose 'Restore IOS15'
13. Choose 'load IOS from sd card', then press A to start installation, after install TBRMOD will exit
1. Open 'AnyTitle Deleter MOD'
2. Select 'IOS236' for IOS reloading
3. Open 'system titles'
4. Select one by one for the following and press A to delete then A again to confirm for each
5. Exit AnyTitle Deleter Mod
1. Open 'cIOS38r14' installer
2. Select 'IOS236' to use
3. Select 'Wad installation'
4. Installation will begin, after install press A to exit installation
You are complete, you can now install backup/usb loaders and other cios like the Hermos 222/223
Please comment if this has work for you and ask for help if you need it
Last edited by samethernet; 10-14-2009 at 08:26 PM.
I will try this program and I will let you know if this works.
there is already such a guide