Thread: Accidentally updated from 3.2U to 4.2U.

Thanks

Exclamation Accidentally updated from 3.2U to 4.2U.

Already had it how I wanted it with HBC, cIOS, Backups launching from Disc Channel and USB HDD fully working. Just wanted to do a network install of a Wad, so i connected to the internet and the Wii updated itself. Now, I'm on 4.2U and HBC is gone, but all my hacked channels are still there, but unusable. How can I get HBC back? Or am I screwed?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 418 Posts
    If you had used the search button you would of found the guides section which can be accessed from the first line of my signature.

Thanks
    Actually, I read through those stickies. I cant find an answer to my problem. Tried the new Hackmii and Bannerbomb 2, I just get an error screen and it forces me to exit. Says it didnt find a vulnerable IOS and to search for an updated version of hackmii. I dont own the Indiana Jones or smash stack game, but if i have to Ill rent it, if there is no other work around. There is no way to just revirginize it without HBC and start over?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 418 Posts
    No vulnerable IOS is a CIOSCorp FAIL, you have to remove CIOSCorps IOS'.

Thanks
    Ok, Im gonna try to use Dop-IOS v8, but I cant figure out how to install it on the SD card