Thread: Raw Dump And Windows 7

Raw Dump And Windows 7

i cant get raw dump to work with windows 7 think they will release a new 1

Retired Staff
    why would they bother?

Rawdump is old news!

Grab a USB drive/USB key/SD card and use USB loader GX/CFG USB loader and rip games direct to USB in less than 20 minutes.

Ever think he still wants to do things the old fashion way? Im still doing it that way as well. When I get time, I will get a usb loader and get all that going but I have tons of games on discs and until I run into problems, I wont change anything.

I also feel comfortable burning discs, maybe later I'll get a Usb Loader.. Who knows? I haven't had any problems yet.
    "So it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut

Retired Staff
    its still a LOT quicker to dump to USB HDD, then use WBFS to put the ISO on your PC, then burn it, than it is to dump a game with rawdump.

yeh but ive had a copy of the beatles on disc i said easy copied it to GX transfered to pc burned disc freezes locks up wasted 4 disc will not reburn to disc plays great in usb but not on disc hard to beat old fashion way point proven and i really like 7 runs great fast smooth

You could also download the game.

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasons34 View Post
    You could also download the game.
    which is still quicker than dumping with rawdump

Us

lol what im doing now thanks

trying to use dolphin

I don't have a wii, I'm trying to use my friends game disks to play using dolphin on my computer, but I can't get rawdump to recognize my gdr-8162b. Is there a way to fix this? Or is there another way go get the ISO off the disk? I've tried a couple different programs in both linux and windows and none seem to work.

I can't download the games because I'm on a college campus and torrenting is not allowed and I will lose my internet if I do it.