Thread: Bootmii DSI error

Bootmii DSI error

Hi all, I have managed to succesfully softmod my Wii by following the "New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii" guide, however I am still slightly confused with the Bootmii install process as boot2. I attempted to install Bootmii as boot2 but got a DSI exception - see attached. I reset the Wii and tried again and got the same thing, I then opted to install via IOS. When I boot my Wii almost instantly I get the Bootmii menu (which would suggest it is in fact installed succesfuly via boot2 - or this is how I understand it), would this suggest that bootmii is in fact installed via boot2 and the DSI error was just a red herring and I can ignore?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Check against this video. Take your SD out. If boot2 then it will flash like this.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

Yes, I am getting the flashing light so it is installed via boot2, I still don't know why I got that error and if it has any ill effects, my Wii was virgin 4.1E before installing bootmii, as a sidenote a friend of mine on a virgin 3.4 also got the DSI exception error whilst installing bootmii, but like me bootmii is installed via boot2. Anyone else seen this?