Thread: Is it possable?!!?!?1

Thanks

Is it possable?!!?!?1

ok here it goes probably going to seem like a dumb question
    *can you update to wii 4.0 or 4.1 in any way now that 4.2 is out?

here is my back-story: found your site 3 days ago or so.. had a wii figured shit have never played it might as well hack it. so i hook it up and do the updates (before fully reading your site instructions) ended up with 4.1u.... so i get to work! few hrs later have home brew and neoGamma launched and working great.
    -yesterday morning wii sys tells me update is available so i think to myself whats the worst that could happen. and well we all know what the worst is now!

part 2: so i trade my girlfriend my newly updated wii 4.2 for her wii 3.4 and hack as instructions stated. problem is now the games i burned play flaky and dvds too. along with that i have an old version of home brew on there somehow and it wont let me update it. tryed the newest hackmii and everything.

so can i somehow update to 4.0 or 4.1 by installing it off of a sd card or something like that?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,104 Times in 2,453 Posts
    Yes safe homebrew Waninkoko update tutorial right here ---> http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...l-working.html

You'll need your Wii to be internet connected.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

3. 1 User Says Thank You Tealc For This Useful Post

Thanks
    ya worked great! thank god it did too because i installed preloader and was freaking out!

thank you.