Thread: Problem with wii

Thumbs up Problem with wii

I have recently bought a wii console from America, the 4.0U version. It has installed softchip r90m, backup channel gamma and the homebrew channel. I burned iso images games into dvds but when i try to play them,appears the following message : "The game disc could not be read.Refer to the wii operations manual for details". The iso game is PAL. The problem is that i live in europe and all games and image games are PAL. Does anyone know how can i play PAL games in wii?? Is there any trick or another solution??

install ios60 patched, then install preloader, search the forum how to do these.

I have installed ios60 patched and preloader. I tried to open a game with neogamma launcher but when i choose the option " Launch game on dvd", it shows me the message:"time out" and the game does not open.

Check the region free hacks in prelaoder

I checked it and its ok but i still have the same problem. What can i do?

do you have latest ios249 and neo r7? are the region free hacks enabled? are you using verbatim dvd -r at 4x? iso good?

Everything is like you said. It's still not working. Can we find another solution?

what game is it? try another one that is known to work. try another loader, usb loading for example. try reinstalling your cios38rev14 with the installer.