Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Super Mario Galaxy not working

  1. #1

    Super Mario Galaxy not working

    Hey I got super mario galaxy and I get the 001 unauthorized device error.. my wii is modded with a d2ckey and I was told it works on those. Why am I getting this error, and what can I do to fix it? Thanks

  2. #2
    Junior Member Tribalarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne (Home of the Mighty Magpies)
    Posts
    18

    A suggestion

    Must be down to the way you're burning them or media because I also habe a wii modded with a D2CKey and Super Mario Galaxy works fine,

    My mate has a Wii Key in his and it also works fine on that.

    Look at the discs you're using, the speed you're burning at and the software you're using.

    I have found Alcohol 120 very reliable.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalarm View Post
    Must be down to the way you're burning them or media because I also habe a wii modded with a D2CKey and Super Mario Galaxy works fine,

    My mate has a Wii Key in his and it also works fine on that.

    Look at the discs you're using, the speed you're burning at and the software you're using.

    I have found Alcohol 120 very reliable.
    The one you burned. Did it ask you to update your console?

  4. #4
    Junior Member Tribalarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne (Home of the Mighty Magpies)
    Posts
    18

    Message

    Quote Originally Posted by davidc2 View Post
    The one you burned. Did it ask you to update your console?
    No because I used Wii Brick Blocker to remove it from the image I had created before burning.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalarm View Post
    No because I used Wii Brick Blocker to remove it from the image I had created before burning.
    But, are you still able to update your Wii via online updates?

  6. #6
    Junior Member Tribalarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne (Home of the Mighty Magpies)
    Posts
    18
    Yes, I can still update my Wii online with no problems.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •