Thread: think i fixed my banner brick wii

think i fixed my banner brick wii

hi all i think i fixed my banner brick wii .. i got it on and done a bootmii 2 nand dump . but problem i got is i cant install preloader get error

:failed to get ROOT, current IOS(36) has the fakesign bug fixed

if i can help any one with anything just msg me .also if any one can help me with setting up this preloader etc .

? if u make a bootmii2 nand back up and i do a update do i loss my bootmii .any helpers plz

and how do you save wii fit memory data to sd card just incase i have to reformat my wii 4.1e

If you have boot2 why would you need preloader?

Your IOS36 is possibly corrupted by an install of cIOSCORP. re-install IOS36 using Wad manager.

As for the save game, maybe something like this Savegame Extractor - WiiBrew I don't know I just used google.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

im thinking of reformatting my wii and starting agen will my bootmii 2 be dead etc
    do i have to do another nand dump etc

You can format your Wii 1000 times and boot2 will not be affected.

However formatting will also not return you to a Virgin Wii state, there's a tutorial for that on Wiihacks. Personally I don't think it is a necessary operation.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

how do i return my wii to a virgin ?

wii 4.1e
    i have installed drivekey
    i install bootmii and did bootmii2 nand
    how do i install preloader?
    Indiana Pwns can i use a copy of the game LEGO Indiana Jones game or as it got to be a original ? just incase my son updates to 4.1
    can some one tell me how to do theses plz ? if u can help email me or msg me asap cheers

sorry to be pain just i dnt wanna mess my wii up agen