Thread: USB Splitter compatibility with USB Loaders?

Thanks

USB Splitter compatibility with USB Loaders?

When I run rock band 2 with my disc, the USB splitter stays on and works just fine. However, once I load up USB Loader, or Configurable USB Loader, the splitter shuts down and nothing connected to the splitter stays online.

Does anyone know a fix for this, or am I S.O.L. as far as trying to play drums and mic online with my ethernet adapter through the USB loader?

Retired Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapion013 View Post
    When I run rock band 2 with my disc, the USB splitter stays on and works just fine. However, once I load up USB Loader, or Configurable USB Loader, the splitter shuts down and nothing connected to the splitter stays online.

Does anyone know a fix for this, or am I S.O.L. as far as trying to play drums and mic online with my ethernet adapter through the USB loader?
    Hermes 222/223 or read one of the other thousands of GH/RB instrument thredas.

Thanks
    the Configurable USB Loader is the same as hermes 222/223 I beleve, and I've already looked through the instruments threads and none of them helpped because none of them involved using a USB splitter, just syncing issues.