Thread: Black screen at Animal Crossing startup... help!

Unhappy Black screen at Animal Crossing startup... help!

Hey guys, I have a Korean Wii that my dad's friend had modded, (I have HBC). In Korea, they use NTSC-M, but recently I had to move to Spain (they use PAL here). Fortunately, all the games I had works perfectly fine, and nothing to worry about.
    But now I wanted to play some new games so I burned a few, but they all DID NOT work
    Some of them needed updates (mine is updated to the most current version -4.1K), and me being afraid of bricking my Wii, I didn't do it, and others (like Animal Crossing) just have a black screen and stay there when you press play, so i have to press the OFF button until it's off, and I restart it.

But the weird thing is, when I lived in Korea I used a Korean-iso downloader site to get all my games, and pretty much 9/10 they worked, even though most of them were NOT Korean games and were USA region games. But now that I'm in Spain I can't use that site anymore, so I tried downloading from warez and stuff, but ALL OF my burnt games are just messed up, none of them work.
    Please help!

Retired Staff
    you missing some ios's, try searching for the games your having trouble with, there are many threads about animal crossing and what it needs.

Aha! thank you soo much, it worked *thanked*