Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USB/SD problem! Please help!

Exclamation USB/SD problem! Please help!

Hello!

I have a problem concerning the Usb/Sd loader that I have on my Wii. Apparently it doesnt want to read my SD card for some reason. I find that odd cause it reads fine when I open the homebrew channel and browse for other apps that I have stored. I have cIOS38r14 installed, so its not an IOS matter(obviously). What could it be? My SD card is brand new, its 4 GB Kingston..what could this mean? When I try to run a game off of it I got an error (-1). I already checked the error list under faq's and I cant find a solution. Can someone please help me?

did you erase sth on it maybe?? what games cease to play? Wiiware? emulators?

well, I didnt erase anything off of it, I just formatted it the regular way and with the help of a program you guys have (SD Formatter). Well the game is "Quantom of Solace (USA)". That refused to work. I dont know why is this happening. Any idea? ...

you need to format it with WBFS manager then place it in

you know the funny part is, the game was put on the SD card via WBFS Manager. What can we do now? :S

you can reformat it with WBFS manager, then re place the game then re try

Ok, I downloaded the newest version 3.0 and tried to reformat it and this came out: An error occured while attempting to format drive. omg.. Im starting to think the whole think might be evolving around the SD card and not anything else...omg..:S

dont freak out, just format it with the windows tool then try again

format it as FAT or FAT32? just in case...

try all possibilities. if you can access it with windows, no problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast