Thread: Major Problem... I'm Stuck!

Thanks

Exclamation Major Problem... I'm Stuck!

I have been trying for three days to get this wii to play my backed up Gamecube games. It took me a full day to figure out how to get the homebrew channel which I finally got after a lot of searching and reading/watching tutorials. And now I'm stuck....

I burn the Iso onto a Verbatim dvd-r disk using imgburn. I don't know what I could be doing wrong. I know that the iso works because I've opened it in dolphin emulator, (my computer goes too slow to play it but the iso boots up and it works.)

One time, I tried burning at 4x speed (one tutorial told me too) nothing changed. Then I tried it at 1x speed (another tutorial said too) and then the wii locked and pink bars went down the screen and it just sat there.

When I put in the disk and boot up the gamecube backup runner the screen fades black and the whole wii restarts.

I figure it must be a bad burn... but I just don't know. I've looked and looked and I'm just stuck. I would appreciate any and ALL help. I'm ready to try ANYTHING.

thanks.

Thanks
    It's been a couple days and I still need help! ...please?

Retired Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    you need cmios.

someone has even written a guide about it: http://www.wiihacks.com/software-bac...r-0-2-wii.html

amazing what the search button can do........
    Last edited by davepm; 09-25-2009 at 02:57 PM.