Thread: Drivekey with Autoboot won't boot on rescue mode.

Exclamation Drivekey with Autoboot won't boot on rescue mode.

So,

I've a KOR 3.3 that was "downgraded" to 3.2U.
    It's bricked but I still can get to the rescue menu - it shows 3.2(kor) - (Sysmenu brick - I can see the Health & Security warning but when I press A all I get is a black screen).

I've a drivekey and I've set the AutoBoot ON using a different WII.

I've tested the drivekey with US and KOR settings but the ARC Autoboot won't boot at all.

Help?????

Can't seem to be able to autoboot ANYTHING!

Seems like I'll be needing an original game that carries an update. Does Wii Fit (the game) carries one?? If yes than I'll be grabing one..

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Old thread, but try to patch the disc header of a USA game with KOR header.
    Quote Originally Posted by leo.uff View Post
    This was a 003 bricked wii. In RM it showed 4.3 (KOR). When I tried to load korean SSBB it starts load and then wode showed "region mismatch" error. When I tried to load starfox usa (VC) it not started and showed same error. I modified the header to korean in starfox usa and it loads (usa game with korean header). I made a disc swap with SSBB PAL and fixed the brick. When I start ARC it showed a message error because region was korean and system was USA. I modified the region and save the config. All the swap was made with wode, ok? I donīt know if it will work in drive swap.
    Perhaps the wii can be fixed.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.