Thread: HackMii v0.3 HBC problems

HackMii v0.3 HBC problems

I just intalled hackmii and i think some went wrong the HBC was working and now all i get is a blackscreen when i lunch the HBC. every thing else is working fine. i'm trying to uninstall the hackmii but when i go to the bootmii area i can't unistall bootmii as IOS i give me a sucess and whe i reboot the wii and go to install the bootmii the bootmii as ios is there over and over again. is like i can't uninstall bottmii as ios. i tried bootmii as boot2 and no luck. any solution to this problem?

leavethe bootmii, just reonstall HBC with hackmii

tried that, no sucess the hbc still black screen, sometimes i get mem dump errors

how can i completly remove bootmii from systrem? hackmi is not doing it. i can play my backups just fine with my modchip but homebrew is not working since the hackmii update.

uninstall and reinstall the HBC.. maybe you messed with the ioses? leave botmii alone

Talking I was wondering

I got the hackmii_installer_Beta3.zip file I'm trying to unzip it but it has a few files on it which ones do I add to the sd card? I got the boot.elf on there but theres a lot more files then just that one is that all i add or do I unzip everything on it?

add all of them in the root