Well Let me start by saying hello to the fellow wiihack forum users. Hope the
great help will come in success. O.k. Basically I bought a Wii and so far, My
Experience with Wii is Just incredibly Awesome. Its like a Drug. Its just that
GREAT!!. Im having tough times with Job's and basically i cant afford to buy
games every 2 days. So i read something about Homebrew that will allow you to
play Burned ISO files to a dvd-r or dvd+r disks. So this magically lite a flashing
light on top of my head and thought i should give it a try.
My Question's and Would Likes
1. I would Love to Have a Step by step Tutorial On how to Get homebrew on a Wii without Using some Zelda Game.
2. Where can I Get a Software That can Basically convert PAL Files to NTSC?
3.What type of burning software do i need to Burn Wii ISO files ?
4. How big of a SD card Do i need? ( I have a 2gb and 16gb)
5. Will my wii be in any danger or harm from installing homebrew and other softwares that is needed for this hack?
6. Can you give me any Great sites that have wii games like Torrents Or anything else. ( So far i have 3 Games That are PAL)
Well practically thats all. But the most Is the Guide/Tutorial that will be needed.
Yes i Know you Might Tell me To search and Stuff like that But Please My life would be so much easier if you redirect me to a link. Thanks
Help will be appreciated.
Thank you so Much.
Last edited by Deviling; 09-14-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Great link there Zero.
Deviling, you'll find everything you could ever need on there.
I've another one which also gives good results Almost as good
Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.