Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: GH5 Question

  1. #1

    Exclamation GH5 Question

    Before I start, I realise that there are a HELL of a lot of threads on GH5 already.

    However, most of them are completely inelegible due to my lack of knowledge of Wii hacking.

    Basically, I have a 3.2E PAL Wii, with the HBC and Wiigator's Backup Loader Gammer 0.3 Gamma with 002 fix.

    Can somebody please tell/direct me to a place that will help me run GH5 in simplistic terms, since I have no idea what "type" of fix I'm looking for. >.<

  2. #2
    A couple questions to get an idea of what you are working with:

    1. you have a wad manager correct? What version?
    2. what CIOS rev is installed on your machine?

    If you are unsure, on your sd card, there should be a WAD folder. What wads are in that folder and which ones have you installed?

  3. #3
    1. Wad Manager 1.3
    2. Unsure. Whichever comes with the Backup Loader 0.3.

  4. #4
    I'll correct myself. It's WAD Manager 1.4.

  5. #5
    Member wiidoggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dog House
    Posts
    1,051
    If you would have read the GH5 threads you would have found your answer.

    Answer for the lazy peep;
    002 needs to be set to on in your loader.
    cIOS38rev14 and Herms Cios.
    PLEASE SEARCH, READ, AND THINK BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.


    Don't forget the thanks button...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wiidoggii View Post
    If you would have read the GH5 threads you would have found your answer.

    Answer for the lazy peep;
    002 needs to be set to on in your loader.
    cIOS38rev14 and Herms Cios.
    Well, as said in the first post, I don't particually understand most of the threads.

    Thanks for your answer btw. :'D

    And this will allow me to run GH5 from the Backup Launcher 0.3gamma?

  7. #7
    Member wiidoggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dog House
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaishi View Post
    Well, as said in the first post, I don't particually understand most of the threads.

    Thanks for your answer btw. :'D

    And this will allow me to run GH5 from the Backup Launcher 0.3gamma?
    I would do some reading on the backup launcher so you get a better understanding of how it works.
    Then make sure you set it up to run the oo2 fix to on.

    Also if you do not have the cIOS's inatalled that I posted above go ahead and install them.
    PLEASE SEARCH, READ, AND THINK BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.


    Don't forget the thanks button...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by wiidoggii View Post
    I would do some reading on the backup launcher so you get a better understanding of how it works.
    Then make sure you set it up to run the oo2 fix to on.

    Also if you do not have the cIOS's inatalled that I posted above go ahead and install them.
    Which of Hermes' CIOS needs to be installed, since there seems to be alot of them.
    Also, where can I find Hermes' CIOS downloads, if you can give the links out?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaishi View Post
    Which of Hermes' CIOS needs to be installed, since there seems to be alot of them.
    Also, where can I find Hermes' CIOS downloads, if you can give the links out?
    read the other GH5 threads, it tells you where to get it from and exactly which options to install.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by davepm View Post
    read the other GH5 threads, it tells you where to get it from and exactly which options to install.
    Can you link me to one that tells me? <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •