Thread: New to getting backup games to work

Cool New to getting backup games to work

Hi everyone. I am very new to this but I have been backing up my DS games using an R4 card for some time - if you know what I mean Is there some way of doing the same thing with my WII, using maybe a micro SD card in an SD adapter card that I can put in the front slot of my WII. I have been reading some forums on the subject and I think I might know how to do it but can someone please put it plain english for me, i.e. step 1, step 2 and so on and also what software I need to do this. Thanks everyone for your patients, I am a very quick learner so I will only bother you this once. Cheers

Why not just buy a real SD card instead of a micro one? 2gb costs like $12
    My Wii
    WiiKey v1 - 4.0E - BootMii/boot2 - Preloader 0.30r4 - Homebrew Channel - cios38r14 - 2GB SD Card

Region Free - Preloader Hacks
    Skip disc update check - Region Free Wii Discs - region free Wii games_1 - Region free Wii games_2 - Force Disc Region_1 - Force Disc Region_2
    http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks

you could try the search bar in the middle of the screen. there is a few great guides here at wiihacks that put in the easiest plain old english you could read. softmod for dummies 4.1 or softmod any wii 3.1 - 4.1 . both are written for toddlers to understand. good luck. thanx

best is to load games on an HDD.. see the tutorials, search for biigstyks advice