Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what emulators run on wii properly?

Post what emulators run on wii properly?

I would appreciate it if u help

i run snesgx , fceultra (nes), and genisis plus

Hello

I got Every emulater working except I cant get the neo geo working yet! If you need help getting any of these working. Message me!! I have every emulator working with all the complete rom sets!!! Some emulators are harder than others to get going!! Need sytem files and so on!!!

there is a public release for the ps1 out now, i havent tested it yet though...

Which is the BEST SNES Emulator for the Wii?

Have a look here! List of homebrew emulators - WiiBrew
    It's Snes9x
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDavidmChicago View Post
    I got Every emulater working except I cant get the neo geo working yet! If you need help getting any of these working. Message me!! I have every emulator working with all the complete rom sets!!! Some emulators are harder than others to get going!! Need sytem files and so on!!!
    I'm looking for the system called 3DO it was made by Panasonic back in the 90's
    Specific game of Gex (the original gecko) loved that game...they have an emulator for it but wanting to know if it works on Wii
    Thanks

He asked for emulators which run properly. Some emulators doesn't work very well. And it's usually the later generation consoles that doesn't run well, because it's harder to emulate these on a weak machine like the Wii.

This topic has not been very useful so far. Let's list the emulators that works really well, that runs most games in full speed.

So far I've tried FCE Ultra GX, Snes9x GX and Genesis Plus, and they all run properly. You can get them all here: List of homebrew emulators - WiiBrew

Yea I agree with buddha on those 3 emulators. I also have the atari 2600 (wii2600) emulator if anyone wants to go back that far and the games work fine. I was going to give the GBA emulator a try but I read that the FPS could use improvment. Anyone want to add feedback on that emulator?
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.

The gba emulator runs pretty well. The gba games look a little bit choppy, but its pretty good. I think it might have to do with the wii having to stretch the picture out. GB and GBC run well also.

It also has nice menus and stuff, its just like the snes and nes emulators.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast