Thread: Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation

Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation

I keep on getting "the game disc could not be read" error when i launch this game ive burned it on a dvd-r patched it to ios 249 and removed the updater patch like i usually do with the other games but I keep getting this error ive tried changing my cios to rev 14 and used neogamma rev 7 but still im getting this error when i try to click the new game button i really want to play this game so please help me thanks in advance

oh i almost forgot im my wii is ntsc and this game is in pal version but i tried to use the region changer but still i get this error help please

What kind of discs are you using. It's bet to use Discs that have G05 dye Like Ridata or Verbatim. Cheapy discs don't work very well because I tried 3 different DVD-R's on wii games. keep in mind that neo gamma isn't perfect either. Zack n wiki doesn't work with neo gamma because I get the same error. use different discs or simply wait until a new version of neo gamma is released. That's all I can suggest, If someone has a better one,may they speak.