Thread: Uninstalled IOS60 HELP!!!!

Uninstalled IOS60 HELP!!!!

I deleted IOS60 because I thought that is what broke my Wii in the first place but after i deleted it my Wii Remotes wont even sync anymore. I can use BootMii to get to the HomeBrew Channel, but none of the apps that I have tried yet work. All they do is make the wii freeze. HELP?

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Not sure what you could do, In fact i think you're permantly bricked unless you had a NAND Backup but since IOS60 is your system IOS your in alot of trouble. That's why all the guides always say:

DO NOT UNINSTALL IOS60

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSonic2 View Post
    Not sure what you could do, In fact i think you're permantly bricked unless you had a NAND Backup but since IOS60 is your system IOS your in alot of trouble. That's why all the guides always say:

DO NOT UNINSTALL IOS60
    Yeah I kinda already figured that out AFTER I already deleted it and my wii stoped working again. So is there any way that I can get a .NAND file? Can I get one from somebody else and it work on MY Wii?

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    i dont think so since each wii's common-key.bin is different. Unless you made your own i dont think you can fix this but you could try using google and do this. (always worth a try)

Googling Custom Wad Manager
    and try using it since it runs off of IOS16 and re-install IOS60 or you could try running Any Region Changer and see if you get any luck.