Thread: PLS PLS PLs with sugar on the top about Korean wii

Unhappy PLS PLS PLs with sugar on the top about Korean wii

Hello for all

i am from iraq i used to have chiped jap wii , didnot like it then swapped it with usa wii , soft modded with banner bomb and upgraded to 4.1 and used to work like a charm until installed freeloader and bricked it.

my friend got mii 3.3k korean wii, from china , and now iam stucked , dont have a chip now , dont have zielda origianl dvd and banner bomb dosent work , its been 4 long days gogolizing the the whole web even in korean and chinese sites with no help ,can any one help me pls iam getting desperate with that one

if banner bomb does not work then you have to go to zelda or the new Super smash bros brwal hack... don't have a clue if these work on korean wiis though

Interesting I was able to get bannerbomb to work on a 3.3U system just last night.

apparently on koreans it dows not work

Not that I know a lot but that doesnt seem to make sense to me. If it didn't work on the K systems why wouldn't they use the same setup to prevent it from working on the 3.4U and 3.4E systems?

Solved read my tuto

How did you solve it? Also, where's the link to your tutorial?

okay dear sorry for being so late , bad electricity , internet ...... every thing in iraq as u know iraq= living hell

here is the tutorial here

heve fun friend