Thread: Gamecube Serious Sam anyone?

Gamecube Serious Sam anyone?

Been searching high and low for serious sam gamecube. Only 1 i found which i cant get to work is....

REMOVED

Tried using this ntsc copy and aslo tried changing its region to pal but said it may be a unalligned gc iso?

Using Neogamma r6 and gc backuplauncher 2.0, softmodded wii v4.0E.

Anyone know what i can do or has a backup they could upload?
    Last edited by Krank; 08-16-2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: removed link (Argh!)

try looking at thepurplecube.org, they got 600+ ntsc GC ISO's.

thats where i got the 1 i cant get to work

I just burned a multi disc with Serious Sam, it would not boot with Neogamma r6, but it would boot with GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Xi, I didn't install the GC backup Launcher 0.2 because from what I have seen it has issues booting multigame discs, and haven't gotten around to installing Neogamma r7 or r8.

My Wii is 3.2U, I have cIOS rev14 installed, did the wad install of Waninkoko's cMIOS rev3 installer using RVL-mios-v8.wad, and burned the multi disc with Multigame ISO Creator v3.4.4F+ onto a Verbatim DVD -R at 4x speed.

Needless to say, the ISO is good, maybe you got a bad download. I wouldn't recommend you downgrading firmware just to play GC games, 4.0 should be just fine.

I also cannot get SSNE to load on Neogamma or GC BL 0.2.
    I've tried single disc and multi-game iso (non-shrunken) with both Neogamma and GC BL 0.2 and 0.1Xi....doesn't work.

However, I've read that it works on GC BL 0.1Xi with a shrunken multi-game iso. I will try tonight.

Can confirm that Serious Sam works with Neogamma. Burned it alone on a disc after running it through Multigame ISO Creator. Make sure to click the 'shrink' option before you burn. Should work for you after that.