New Softmod, Neogamma 7 DVD Read Error 1101 help needed...
4.1 US virgin Wii.
- BootMii installed as boot2.
- Backed up NAND.
- Installed DVDx.
- Installed HBC.
I then installed cIOS38r14 and Neogamma 7.
Ran NeoGamma, it told me I didn't have a 249 cIOS
- Go to Homebrew channel and run Trucha Bug Restorer, load IOS36, press 1, read the warnings then select 'downgrade IOS15', select to load IOS from SD card then let it do its job.
- Run Trucha Bug Restorer again this time load IOS15 on first screen, select the IOS36 menu & install patched (select 'yes' on all 3 patches) IOS36 to slot 36, again using IOS from SD card.
- Run Trucha Bug Restorer again, load IOS36 and this time select restore IOS15.
- Run cIOS38r14 installer select IOS36 as the one it should use and then select wad install.
Tried NeoGamma7 again, no more missing cIOS message, but I get a 'DVD Read error 1101'.
Downgraded to cIOS38r13a and NeoGamma6, I get a 'DVD Read error 972.'
Backup disk is Wii Sports Resort Usa.
I've tried burning at 8x and 4x on a DataWare (Yuden) DVD-R.
Also tried burning at 8x on a Sony DVD+R.
All return same error.
Dvd burner I think is a notebook LG GSA-T20N DVD±RW Dual Layer burner.
ciosRev10, neogamma6, load from usb, works great so far, even with WSR.
wii need DVD-R
use imgburn to burn your iso
Just install cisos36_rev10 and use neogamma v6 it will work
I've done everything from this thread:
I haven't added or removed anything.
As far as I know, at the bottom of my NEOGammaloader it says:
NEOGamma R7, IOS249 (Rev 14)
Can anyone give me stepbystep instructions as to what to do from here?
ANd if I change anything, will it stop my other backup games that already work, stop working? Please help immediately. Thanks.
Find the rev 10 cios installer, run that. Now you should see rev 10 at bottom of NeoGamma.
Run NeoGamma 6 and see if it works.
try burning at a slower speed had ther same problem and writing a 4 speed cured it
try verbatims they never fail... also rev10/neo6: good advice
Well i also have the same problem with a couple games. Grand Slam Tennis and Sport Resort. I have resorted to using usb loader gx and an external hard drive with wbfs x for mac to move the isos over. I dont' have any other backups to try but nothing seems to work. I've gone through 3 disks. People are saying try rev 10 and neo 6 but how do i do that? I just followed the directions in the wii hack as is in the tutorial page.
i had virgin 1.4e ,did exact same installation as you cios38 rev7 with ios 36 but noticed in my softmod package spare ios 38 wad.did you follow same guide as me on afterdawn.com???maybe thinking should reinstall cios38rev7 with 38 ios as it says in the title,also getting same error.1101.must be answer what is the extra ios in my package for???will try again let you know!!
Tags for this Thread