Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Why no help from anyone???

  1. #1

    Unhappy Why no help from anyone???

    In my post about getting help with homebrew and codes, etc....Why am I getting no help from anyone?????

  2. #2
    We're hackers here, not cheaters. Codes can go to hell.

  3. #3
    Ok, so how do you hack mario kart wii and what is the fun/advantage of doing that??? Can you teach me that please????

  4. #4
    cheating ruins games esspecially if you play online

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Amos View Post
    cheating ruins games esspecially if you play online
    Ok, so what is the difference between hacking and cheating in this case then......What do you do to your games, etc when you "hack" them, but don't cheat???

    Also, I dont like unlimited shells, bullets, etc...But I cant STAND losing all my VR to these people out there with the speed hack, I just want to keep up and make the race close......I DONT want advantage with unlimited stuff........

  6. #6
    So you're copying a cheater online? You're still taking an advantage in a race where there is even one person not using the hack. Now be quiet boy, you've been proven wrong.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RohitVerma View Post
    So you're copying a cheater online? You're still taking an advantage in a race where there is even one person not using the hack. Now be quiet boy, you've been proven wrong.
    Well first of all, im 43, so im not a boy....Second, can you please answer my question about what the difference is between hacking and cheating on here.......What is the whole purpose of this website then??? What happens to games when you hack your Wii console?? Im trying to learn, help me out here dude!!! (assuming your a male and not a female)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by guarddog32 View Post
    Well first of all, im 43, so im not a boy....Second, can you please answer my question about what the difference is between hacking and cheating on here.......What is the whole purpose of this website then??? What happens to games when you hack your Wii console?? Im trying to learn, help me out here dude!!! (assuming your a male and not a female)
    Cool fake age bro.

    Hacking =/= Cheating.

    Hacking would be something like a themed Sysmenu.
    Cheating would be going online with a 1-Hit KO kinda thing.

    Nothing happens to a game when you hack your Wii.
    If you cheat online and it is reported, you get banned off Wi-Fi.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RohitVerma View Post
    Cool fake age bro.

    Hacking =/= Cheating.

    Hacking would be something like a themed Sysmenu.
    Cheating would be going online with a 1-Hit KO kinda thing.

    Nothing happens to a game when you hack your Wii.
    If you cheat online and it is reported, you get banned off Wi-Fi.
    LOL, I am 43, yes, grown ups love MK also..........

    If getting banned is the punishment, then why are there SOOOOOOOOOO many hackers out there that keep coming back and ruining it for everyone??????? Who do you report them to???

  10. #10
    Who do you think? It's called Nintendo bro. If you fight a Nintendo representative, you're screwed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •