Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neogamma R7?

Neogamma R7?

Quick question: I have neogamma r6 and i hear there's a neogamma r7. Is it good to update? if it is what are the benefits from r6?

hi i have never used any neo gammer before, but i installed r7 and it played backed up games like wii sports resort which would not start before

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    If you want to know the benefits from updating:

CHANGELOG:

R6 - > R7:

- Increased timeout to 30 seconds
    - Cleaned up code for decrypted discs
    - Hopefully 100% working gamecube disc detection now
    - Cleaned up code for video modes, gamecube games are started with the selected video mode now
    - Changed rebooter behaviour, hopefully works for all system menus WITHOUT preloader attached
    - Removed 001 main.dol patching for alternative .dols
    - Removed Anti 002 fix
    - Removed dirty fix for Wii Sports Resort
    - Added alternative .dol loading from usb storage
    - Alternative .dol loading from storage now loads .dols with 6 and 4 characters
    - Fixed error that prevented to load games after receiving an error in a previous loading attempt
    And you do not need R7 to play Wii Sports Resort, you can play it with R6 by following:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/general-home...ts-resort.html

if nothing is broken what's the point of fixing it? If your R6 is working you dont necessarily have to update.

Us install NeoGammaR7 wii rev 4.ou

have a question,
    i have my wii moded already but, i want to know how can i install, NeoGammaR7 on my wii with rev 4.0u ?
    or is it possible?
    thanks in advance

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    It is possible. As a channel, find the wad for it, put it in your wad folder that should be on the root of your sd card and use wad manager to install.

where can i download the neogamma r7? how do i install it? what requirements do i need?

where to download?

Where is the best place to donwload Neogamma R7 with installation instructions?

we are filled with noobs suddently....

neogamma r7

hi can anyone tell me what i need to do i have noegamma r7 on the wii some games will play but others just freeze will a black screen

{{fail removed}}
    Last edited by emuhack; 04-25-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast