Thread: Western Digital 1TB WDH1U10000N Compatible

Question Western Digital 1TB WDH1U10000N Compatible

I'm pretty sure this hard drive is compatible but I need to know if I can also use it like a normal hard drive and boot Wii games (using WBFS). When I use a flash drive formatted with WBFS, Window's doesn't let me access it or put any files on it and says it needs to be formatted. And if I format it, WBFS can't access it and vice versa.

Will the hard drive do the same thing? If it does there must be a way to make it so both work without reformatting.

Thanks for any replies

Quote Originally Posted by Haider View Post
    I'm pretty sure this hard drive is compatible but I need to know if I can also use it like a normal hard drive and boot Wii games (using WBFS). When I use a flash drive formatted with WBFS, Window's doesn't let me access it or put any files on it and says it needs to be formatted. And if I format it, WBFS can't access it and vice versa.

Will the hard drive do the same thing? If it does there must be a way to make it so both work without reformatting.

Thanks for any replies
    Paritioning it is the only way once it is in WBFS and u put a game on it and u format it to say FAT it will delete game.

This time i made sure....

I'm gonna help you

Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013