Thread: Luigi's Mansion not starting

Luigi's Mansion not starting

Hello, My wii is modded with the softmii mod package v2.1.1. I set up gamecube as instructed in the package, and i beat windwaker using it. But for some reason Luigi's Mansion freezes at the "Nintendo" logo at the beginning. Anyone have any idea what the prob. may be?

P.S: Ive owned both games legally and have the right to back them up.

Thanks for any help in advance

Quote Originally Posted by soheeb16 View Post
    Hello, My wii is modded with the softmii mod package v2.1.1. I set up gamecube as instructed in the package, and i beat windwaker using it. But for some reason Luigi's Mansion freezes at the "Nintendo" logo at the beginning. Anyone have any idea what the prob. may be?

P.S: Ive owned both games legally and have the right to back them up.

Thanks for any help in advance
    Use e the most recent gamecube backup launcher and press b for the mios patch and it will work i had the exact same problem

This time i made sure....

I'm gonna help you

Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013

I had the same problem, try booting it with Gamecube backup launcher.02, that did the trick for me. look here

I'm too slow.

Thanks for the help. jonathanb9595 u seem to answer every post i do, thanks alot. I got it fixed. I just tried a few different burns. I literally threw the CDs in the trash when they wouldnt work on the disc channel. Then i heard of GC backup launcher and installed it, so then I picked the CDs out from the trash (since i deleted the files from my comp) and tried them out.

The one that works is very... sticky. But im happy none-the-less...

Thanks again

BTW is there any issues for Twilight Princess on GC that i shud kno concerning getting it to work on the GC backup launcher? Ive decided to go with the GC version over the wii cuz i like playin with the GC controller... but is there any reason i shud switch over to the wii version? (i.e improvements/changes/ability to play with GC controller on Wii version)?
    Last edited by soheeb16; 08-06-2009 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soheeb16 View Post
    Thanks for the help. jonathanb9595 u seem to answer every post i do, thanks alot. I got it fixed. I just tried a few different burns. I literally threw the CDs in the trash when they wouldnt work on the disc channel. Then i heard of GC backup launcher and installed it, so then I picked the CDs out from the trash (since i deleted the files from my comp) and tried them out.

The one that works is very... sticky. But im happy none-the-less...

Thanks again

BTW is there any issues for Twilight Princess on GC that i shud kno concerning getting it to work on the GC backup launcher? Ive decided to go with the GC version over the wii cuz i like playin with the GC controller... but is there any reason i shud switch over to the wii version? (i.e improvements/changes/ability to play with GC controller on Wii version)?
    Glad i can help ya anyway nope there is no lag or loading problems with the GC version.

P.S. if you have anymore questions look at this Gamecube Backup Launcher Compatibility List - WikiTemp its got all the gamecube games that will work that work

This time i made sure....

I'm gonna help you

Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013

hey johnathanb9595 im having the same problem with my luigis mansion backup it keeps freezing on the nintendo logo. I tried pressing b to use the MIOS patch but when i press b nuthing happens????