Thread: Wii Brick 4.1E Preloader/Wad

Wii Brick 4.1E Preloader/Wad

I bricked my wii with a wad and when i start it has a black screen and i cant even boot into preloader

Can you get into HB channel

no i get black screen when turning wii on and i cant even boot into preloader

i am in the same boat i have been doing alot of reading on this and looks like untill someone finds a cure my only option is to buy a new system

Did you guys hold in the reset button after turning on the power... should boot into preloader.

yeah that doesnt work, i made the mistake like alot of people here a deleted the ios60 wad which is the system menu. tried the savemiifrii GC controller trick and nothing. i think i am SOL till someone figures out a work around.

sorry but you are retarded! why would you delete ios 60?! yeah but to put my two cents in you are out of luck...you can get a repair cheaper than buying a new one

Unhappy

The guy made a mistake hes not retarded the only guy that didnt make any mistakes was nailed to a cross so the story goes
    I think your out of luck if you rebooted i got lucky and realised what id done reinstalled it before reboot i think its a repair job sorry
    Baz