Thread: Black Screen Tried everything! <<<< help

Exclamation Black Screen Tried everything! <<<< help

Hi just wanted to get some feed back on my incident with my wii

I successfully softmodded my wii and installed all the necceary things well acordin to this guide GBAtemp.net > ULTIMATE System Menu 4.0 Guide i did the offline one because i was lucky to have a wii that doesnt connect to the internet . i did everything except step 7 because i didnt have a bigger sd card. Well i was thinking to myself how can i fix the internet issue and then it popped in my head to reformat the system memory so i did. what happen was that the wii menu stoped working the only thing that worked was preloader i manged to get the hbc working i have tried installing my system menu 4.0 but nothing happens, also i tried going into 4.1. Now I have system menu 4.1 but i still get a black screen. I also installed freedom beta 2 so i can load games from their it can also play back up im stuck please help me i been tryin for about a week to fix this thanks

if you can get internet get ciosdowngrader 1.1 and you can reinstall everything and it should get your wii back on track.

This time i made sure....

I'm gonna help you

Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013

oh i am i gonna need the nintendo wifi, i have a defective wii so i cant use the internet on it

Quote Originally Posted by snk3x View Post
    oh i am i gonna need the nintendo wifi, i have a defective wii so i cant use the internet on it
    are you NTSC, PAL? if its NTSC you need to download Systemmenu-v417 PAL Systemmenu-v418 just google them and you can download them then install it and you will have your system menu back

This time i made sure....

I'm gonna help you

Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013