Thread: need help installing dvdx, wads, and getting backups to work

need help installing dvdx, wads, and getting backups to work

first off id like to say thanks because without looking at other questions on this forum i wouldn't have gotten as far as i am. but i cant seem to find any existing answers that help me out so heres my problem:

i have 3.3u
    installed cios rev 7
    have the hbc installed
    Ive used the hbc to download and play some homebrew games but cant get dvdx to install -when i try it says error -2011 and something about sub tickets

so i downloaded patchmii core and installed it and it said it installed properly but when i try to install dvdx it says i do not have patchmii installed

on top of that backup launcher gamma .3 wont load backups. im using sony dvd-r burning at 2x with imgburn but it gives me error loading menu when trynig to load with hooks and when i try to launch game it says no cios installed, but cios says it installed successfully

and finally when i open up wad manager the only wad that installs is cios all the others give me an error (-2011 i believe)

so anybody who could help with just one of those problems it would be greatly appriciated

2011 is an incredibly common error code and I'm somewhat surprised you had no luck finding a solution to this. I suppose knowing the answer helps when making a statement like that though

Here's a link that will help you get the Trucha Bug on your system so you can install IOS, wads and other cIOS on your system

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-any-wii.html

Enjoy.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

thanks ill give that a try