Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help installing WAD manager with 4.1

Help installing WAD manager with 4.1

So, I tried several of the guides already but I kept getting a nasty ret=1035 or ret=2011 error whenever I try to install a .wad file. Can anyone help me out?

It sounds like you need to get a cIOS onto your system. Search for the easy way to get a cios tutorial and they'll install fine.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

OK, so it worked perfectly, and I got the wiiware games on my wii, but one more question. When I try to load the game, it says that the channel can't be used. I assume it's a region thing because i'm using an american wii, and it's a japanese game. Is there a way around this?

Yes there's a few applications you can use on your PC that can change the region that the wad thinks it is.

I need help too

I have Wad Manager 1.4 and wii 4.1 but i need help to install wads. Every time i try installing a wad, it comes up ret-2011 or something. So i installed cIOS38 Rev12 but the same thing happens. I need help.

Your Wii is not prepared yet to run wad files.

What you need to do is search the forum for 2011 you'll find a couple of million posts asking the same question, the top result will lead you to the answer.

Cheers for that, i've only just decided to start trying out wad's, and as i installed the HBC some time ago i've already updated to 4.1 and am getting the same 2011 error.

I'm going to give WAD Manager V1.5 a go, fingers crossed Waninkoko's latest release will work with 4.1, i hear talk of some issues post-update...

Also, can't be doing with huge sigs... take a look :
    http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2817/tealc1.jpg
    http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3654/tealc2.jpg

so did it work?

Indeed it did, Dogegg's how to get any cIOS guide is what you're looking for.

Sup wiihack fam, I just updated to wii 4.1 and I can't get my wad manger to work. I keep getting error (ret= -1) every time I load the wad manger from the homebrew channel and I don't see my list of wads. It also say retrieving device contents please wait error (ret=-1) Please help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast