Thread: would like to re-format my Wii if i can

would like to re-format my Wii if i can

Hi all!!!
    i hope someone can help me out. Ok this is what i did...
    I did a update from Wii Sports Resort disk ntsc-j after that sports resort (jap) worked and works now ( it does give u an error sometime about can't read disc) then I got boxing game that asked to update ( I did ) THAT WAS ntsc-u, all was ok only after I did internet update to 4.1u I started to have problems with new backups sports resort ntsc-u is the one I have problem with now.. also, I don't think I bricked it because I can go in to setups internet and all parts of setup ...I don't have HBC at all and I don't really know how to do it or what it does.I don't think I care much about it I think if it's possible I would like to reformat WII to original pre sold state and start from there If you can...please let me know how that can be done

Perth, Western Australia
    to COMPLETELY reformat it, you need the homebrew channel. go to the ►RECOMMENDED FAQ's, GUIDES & TUTORIALS ONLY ◄ to learn how to get it.

after, use cios downgrader and ios downgrader to get to 3.2e/u/j/k and then do the reset to factory settings in the wii settings, and the upgrade over wifi to 4.1.