Thread: Wii loads my discs only sometimes...

Wii loads my discs only sometimes...

I've had the back up loader for a while now and it worked perfectly every time I used it. My friend wanted me to register him on my wii so I turned my wiiconnect24 on over night then turned it off the next morning and ever since then my One Piece Unlimited Adventure (burned on a Dvd-R disc) would stop playing sound or delay it, then when it got to a loading screen it would stop working. I kept trying and trying I even reburnt the game and that didn't help at all. Then I tried Brawl (real nintendo disc) and that didn't work, then Mario Sluggers, Strikers, Animal Crossing, all real discs and nothing worked anymore. I reinstalled all the hacking things on my wii (wad manager, back-up loader, etc) and nothing worked, they all said error reading disc, check the manual... Then I reinstalled downgrader and my Animal Crossing disc started working so I played that for a bit and it was working perfectly fine, then it just froze on me out of nowhere and said it couldn't read the disc then I tried brawl and it wouldn't work either. Sorry it was such a long read but can anyone tell me how to fix this? None of my discs seem to work anymore and it wasn't like this until I turned my wiiconnect24 on. Also when I redownloaded everything it said I needed to update my wii or I coudln't play anymore games, so I did so and that's when I could play Animal Crossing. Could nintendo have done something?
    Last edited by RedLinkFS; 07-24-2009 at 06:28 PM.

I'll take any help, just please help me fix this because it's still not working. Anything that might help

did you update ?? or are you still on the same firmware you were on?