Thread: Help with Wii Wad Manager, Unknown Error

Cool Help with Wii Wad Manager, Unknown Error

Hello everybody, I just joined today and I have already run into an error with hacking my Wii. I am not very good at this as I just started two days ago but I am also learning quickly.

You see I hve installed all the Homebrew applications I feel I need like the Homebrew Channel and Wad Manager and such and all of them work fine. My main problem is that I have installed the Wad Manager and so far it does not read Wads with the error coming up "ERROR = -1035). I searched for a litle while but nobody else seems to have this error making it extremely annoying as I have been trying to get it to play copied games on mine.

The Wii has been upgraded to version 4.1, pretty new I think although I have had my Wii for almost two years. I have successfully burned a Wii Game: Pokemon Battle Revolution but cannot get it to work on my Wii.

I am pretty much at the end of my rope because I made my promise to my brother than he could play Pokemon Battle Revolution and he can't as of yet.

Can anybody help, many thanks in advance.

Sunny Wales, UK
    Thanked 4,104 Times in 2,453 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome to Wiihacks.

You are not alone with error 1035, it's quite a common error when trying to install non signed Nintendo wads on a Wii.

What you need to do is fix your Wii by installing a cIOS so that you will be able to install further goodies.

Check out the following tutorial
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.