Thread: Wii DSI error on backup launcher

Us Wii DSI error on backup launcher

Im new to do this and i did hack my wii its a version IOS249 and then i installed the backup loader v0.3 gamma from wiigator with the cIOS installer that it came with and everytime i try to play mario kart NTSC which i burnt on a DVD-R i get the dsi error and i cant play

anyone got any solutions to this or is it not fixable?

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRick View Post
    Im new to do this and i did hack my wii its a version IOS249 and then i installed the backup loader v0.3 gamma from wiigator with the cIOS installer that it came with and everytime i try to play mario kart NTSC which i burnt on a DVD-R i get the dsi error and i cant play

anyone got any solutions to this or is it not fixable?
    I have the same problem with this too and with the same game.

well i figured out that the cIOS that come with the backup loader actually wasnt installing so i read that i had to downgrade and then it would work so i downgraded to 3.2 and i still cant install the cios that comes with the backup loader

no one has had this problem before or knows what to do or what that error means

You haven't done something correctly, and since you have no clue what you've done and you're trying to use some completely random cios you found with a loader (wtf).. how about you just start at square 1 sport.

http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...s-any-wii.html

never mind
    Last edited by Stomp_442; 07-21-2009 at 06:49 PM. Reason: my mistake

alright so i did the tutorial that Ossot gave me and i still cant get it to work i tried Wiigators backup loader and the Neogamma thing too and i cant get any loader to work i keep getting the DSI error
    Last edited by KillaRick; 07-22-2009 at 06:47 PM.

can some one give me the right backup loader that i should use with the tutorial that Ossot gave me cause i might be using the wrong one or do you guys think that it might be the game
    Last edited by KillaRick; 07-23-2009 at 10:05 AM.

I have the same problem too. i gess they never thought somthing like this would happen.