Thread: Reading USB loader from your pc or mac

Reading USB loader from your pc or mac

Does anyone know if there is a patch or a driver that you can get so you could read the data on the wii formatted partition? My concern is that i have halved a hard drive between the wii and backing up some files on my server. I would like to be able to designate a hard drive for the wii. Plus as i get more and more games I would need to get a larger hard drive. I guess what i would like to do is:

1. move the wii partition and/ resize the partition without messing up the data
    2. be able to read and write games on there with out the wii. Maybe even burn games that i have ripped.

Speaking of which what program do you guys use for ripping and burning wii games? I have power iso but im sure it needs to be something special. thanks all!

WBFS manager 3.0 will do all you want on item 2. As for partitioning and not losing data, I guess you'll have to google a package for that. A regular burn sofware will work, image burn, at x4, I think works for most people.

I have just two partitions , 100GB for WBFS, and 200GB for PC. Some people have three. If I started agian I would have three, one WBFS, one FAT and one NTFS.

Good luck