Thread: New Japanese Wii 4.1 - Please help!!!!

New Japanese Wii 4.1 - Please help!!!!

I want to buy this Japanese Wii with the new 4.1 firmware or possibly later than that.

Pictures for Nintendo Wii (Monster Hunter 3 Bundle) - Play-Asia.com

My first question is if I do this will I be able to install homebrews channel on it???

Second question is if I can, will I also somehow be able to switch the languge over to english? The reason I want to buy a Japanese one is because its a Monster Hunter Tri limited edition Wii and I kinda want that one instead of buy a US wii and then just importing the game.

Thank you for helping me~~!!!!

Yes on wiihacks they say bannerbomb has not been effected but why just not by one in english. in a backup loader you can just play what ever game region you want.

P.S. if your still want 2 got with the japan one for some reason i am not sure about the anyregionchanger working

This time i made sure....

I'm gonna help you

Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013

Okay I'll look up Bannerbomb, but could you post some links about it as well? I wanna get the best info I can on how to do this the right way. I modded my psp just fine so I'm sure with a good enough guide I can do it to a wii.

I really need to know for sure though that I can do this with a Japanese wii though and as far as the anyregionloader - is that a disc? A program? I'll have to look this up too. Please post anything that can help shed some light on this topic~

Thanks again!!!

Smile

Do you have the wii in your possession right now? because i need to varify the first four numbers of you serial number (located on the bottom of wii) the bannerbomb will still work but the anyregionchanger will not.

bannerbomb link: bannerbomb

This time i made sure....

I'm gonna help you

Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013

I dont have it now because I have not bought it yet, but if the anyregionchanger does not work does that mean that I wont be able to play US games on it? Because if thats the case then I wont buy it. The main reason I wanted it anyways was because its limited and black. There are no Black Wii's in the US

you could always hardmod it to play any region
    Drivekey
    HBC 1.0.6
    4.1U
    Trucha Bug Fix
    cIOS38 rev14
    Wad Manager 1.5
    USB Loader GX