Thread: Need help with playing backups,please!

Need help with playing backups,please!

Hello,I have 4.0,I have installed the soft mod,HB & Backup Channel with a boot.elf i got from a vid on youtube titled how to hack wii in 7 minutes.
    Im stuck at this point as why i cannot play backup games that i downloaded from torrents and burned with imageburn on verbatim 16x dvd-r disc,
    If you have step by step instructions i would appreciate it,Im really lost on what to do next.Thanks for any info.

What backup launcher are you using? Which error did you get?

Us

Quote Originally Posted by fnmfan31 View Post
    Hello,I have 4.0,I have installed the soft mod,HB & Backup Channel with a boot.elf i got from a vid on youtube titled how to hack wii in 7 minutes.
    Im stuck at this point as why i cannot play backup games that i downloaded from torrents and burned with imageburn on verbatim 16x dvd-r disc,
    If you have step by step instructions i would appreciate it,Im really lost on what to do next.Thanks for any info.
    it could be any # of reasons. the most common one might be because the games u downloaded are "trucha signed" or "scrubbed" and will only play on 3.2 or lower systems.