Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Wii Channels Will Load!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Unhappy No Wii Channels Will Load!!!!!!!!

HELP!! My NOOB A$$ Deleted some system Files with "ANY TITLE DELETER" ....Now none of my Wii Channels will LOAD. After Trying to Start it the Screen goes Black-> Then the System Starts back up and I'm Back at the Channel Screen. I re-installed the Homebrew channel from the ZELDA hack and it WILL launch. Currently my system is At 3.2u firm ware.. I have access to WAD Manger. Can Anyone point me in the right direction???? if you need more info onmy situation just asked!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks
    what did u delete? do u remember? not to be an ass but this is why u shouldnt use programs to delete stuff u have no idea what they do! im not sure if this will work but if u have wireless or a usb ethernet adapter to connect to the internet for ur wii have u tried updateing ur wii? im not sure if it will work but it might .

Thanks
    THATs just it, like a numb nuts I don't realy know what i deleted. When you say update are you suggesting I update to 4u firmware via the internet? If I do this will I need to install additional programs to run my back up games?

Thanks
    ya update 4.0 .. u might wanna ask one the mods here first or someone that knows more then me.. i have 4.0 and i use neogamma r4 cios 38 rev 13 iso 249 and i can load back up and usb hd fine ... but when u update u will have to use bannerbomb to reinstall hbc

Thanks
    Ok, I'll try it out andkeep you posted.

Thanks
    ok good luck! u might wanna delete hbc before u update idk what the update will do with hbc on there

7. 1 User Says Thank You cbjones26 For This Useful Post

Thanks
    I got it working now. I do apprceiate the help!!Now I'm back to normal the reason I got into this whole SHINDIGG is that I'm trying to play a JAP Import game on my Wii. ((I should have asked thisfrom the beggining)))How do I play Jap Import Gameswithout getting the ERROR#2?? Currently I'm USING GAMMA 0.3 002 FIX to launch ISO's.

Thanks
    You get the blue 002 error screen when the game loads? First off, you want to use regionfrii to change its region to your consoles region. I would also use wiibrickblocker to remove any updates the game could have.

Thanks
    listen to jason he knows what he is talking about...!!!

Thanks
    If youre on 4.0 i think youll have to downgrade to 3.2 first
    3.0->3.2(WUM)->4.0->3.3->3.3 (downgraded IOSes), wiikey 1.9s [US Wii]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast