Thread: Wii Freezes When Running Mario Kart Thru Gecko

Wii Freezes When Running Mario Kart Thru Gecko

I recently decided I wanted to start hacking Mario Kart Wii so I followed a couple tutorial videos and set up an SD card and have the homebrew channel. Now, when I open up the homebrew channel everything works fine. I even can load Gecko 1.9.1 (it says CODES FOUND: APPLYING so good). But once I start playing Mario Kart Wii and I try to pick a course, it freezes. Every time it freezes in the exact same place.

Note: I have tried changing the version of Gecko OS (1.7 and 1.9.1)

Help with my issue of freezing please!

just how many threads are you gonna make on the same topic

If you tired of waiting on a responce join the Mario Kart tourney to get faster support and a CHANCE to win some AWESOME prizes

Quote Originally Posted by tristanloftis View Post
    just how many threads are you gonna make on the same topic

If you tired of waiting on a responce join the Mario Kart tourney to get faster support and a CHANCE to win some AWESOME prizes
    uhh this is only my second thread because my first one slipped to page 4 or somethin.

so i guess u cant help me then...
    Last edited by Lucash; 07-01-2009 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucash View Post
    uhh this is only my second thread because my first one slipped to page 4 or somethin.

so i guess u cant help me then...
    if it "slips" to page 4 or somethin.... thats why you ^bumpage , or ^*TTT*^ that thread not make a new thread

hello welcome to wiihacks, please take a minute to read the updated rules and regulations Wiihacks - Nintendo Wii Hacks Community - Announcements in Forum : WiiHacks Site Announcements/News/Events. Also make sure to read the FAQ'S and Tutorials before posting repeat questions ►RECOMMENDED FAQ's, GUIDES & TUTORIALS ONLY ◄ Hope you enjoy the forums...

Join the mk tourney to get priority support and win AWESOME prizes, and be a donating member of these great forums

and yes i could help, but i dont know which thread to reply too