Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP Fully Bricked Wii

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar

HELP Fully Bricked Wii

OK i have a 3.2u wii with starfall and cIOSCorp. Hacked via TP but deleted it.
    I decided to remove cIOSCorp but overwriting it with the original WADs with wad manager(Well almost when i pressed Home to restart my wii it just froze at restarting wii). When it rebooted, all i get is a black screen. I tried holding on to Y on the GC Controller to boot starfall but nothing happens. Please help, how do i unbrick it.
    Last edited by ShadowSonic2; 07-01-2009 at 02:06 PM.

OK tried the SaveMiiFrii by unscrewing a GC Controller pluging it into Port 4 and holding down all D-Pad buttons as i boot. Nothing happens. One question i selected the last 3 options when i installed starfall and when i was overwritting cIOSCorp and it froze i unplugged the wii, does this mean that cIOSCorp has been erased

Help please anyone.. I cant get anything to work. When i put a original disc like SSBB the disc starts spinning for like 15 minutes and nothing happens. When i put DogEggs Autoboot WAD Manager ISO and Autoboot Universal Unbrick ISO nothing happens

tired of waiting for a responce? You can join the MK tourney and get priority support and a chance to win AWESOME prizes

Is your gamecube controller a wave bird? cause those dont work.

This time i made sure....

I'm gonna help you

Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013

no its not a wavebird

I also forgot to mention I have cIOS36 rev10 installed. Would this be of any use?

savemiifrii can be super picky it took my like 20 times t get it to work (i had a banner brick) thats one of the only things i have left unless you have bootmii or preloader.

This time i made sure....

I'm gonna help you

Wiihacks IRC
    MK:1333-5496-0297
    Brawl: 2406-5287-1013

Doesn't the recovery menu function come from within a part of the system menu (and/or its corresponding IOS (30 or 60?)) ? If that's been deleted/corrupted upon the rewrite of the original wad, then the recovery option may be gone.

Well my wii was a 3.2u menu but when i overwrote cIOS30 i used the IOS30 wad i got from using wii scrubber on Rolling Stone Drum Kings which had a newer version of IOS30
    Last edited by ShadowSonic2; 07-15-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast