Thread: Aid a Noob! (Bricked)

Thumbs down Aid a Noob! (Bricked)

Hello everyone!
    Well, let me tell my story. Today i tried to play punch out... that i burned yesterday... and it asked for an update, and i thought "why not?", so i did the update and now my wii got bricked (semibricked i think) i cant go to the settings... i can play as long as i tried (i cant play the punch out =[ )

what happened was that my wii is from US, a in tried to upgrade with a european PAL disc...
    as i told u before, im a noob, i just play, i dont have any homebrew or bannerbomb on my wii.... i fact i never used the internet on the wii... i just play games.... and now.. i got this problem that i cant solve!

is there any means to fix it? do i have to wait for another upgrade so i can upgrade the right stuff and it will correct? do i have to install those prograns that i cant undestand??

Thanks in advance

Felipe

Quote Originally Posted by felipip View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Well, let me tell my story. Today i tried to play punch out... that i burned yesterday... and it asked for an update, and i thought "why not?", so i did the update and now my wii got bricked (semibricked i think) i cant go to the settings... i can play as long as i tried (i cant play the punch out =[ )

what happened was that my wii is from US, a in tried to upgrade with a european PAL disc...
    as i told u before, im a noob, i just play, i dont have any homebrew or bannerbomb on my wii.... i fact i never used the internet on the wii... i just play games.... and now.. i got this problem that i cant solve!

is there any means to fix it? do i have to wait for another upgrade so i can upgrade the right stuff and it will correct? do i have to install those prograns that i cant undestand??

Thanks in advance

Felipe
    Try this it works for others http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...ner-brick.html

Unhappy

Thanks for the reply, but i didint think it might help me.....
    I godt a semi brick using a European DVD (punch out pal) on my American Wii, so i think i dont get a bad wad... i just got the wrong updated version... i can still play games (like mad world or Mario kart) but i cant access the setings and cant connect to the internet.......

to make it worse i have no homebrew prograns istaled... not a single one......
    and have no GC controller.....