Thread: Dump to SD card in Parts?

Dump to SD card in Parts?

So the only way I have been able to 100% get Wii games to dump correctly is to dump to the SD card. I have 2 SD cards I switch back and forth while it dumps to separate parts. Well I am pretty sure I put the wrong card back in before taking the part 4 ISO off of it. I think that the next part 5 overwrote it.

My question: can I set up the dump but skip to just the part I need? i.e. part #4. It takes so friggin long I don't really want to do the whole thing again. Any options?

Well, if you have the Homebrew Channel installed, which you mostly do, you could always get an External Hard Drive and use the Wii USB Loader and dump them. Today I dumped Mario Galaxy in just 10mins.

Then you can use the WBFS Manager to extract the ISOs, then burn them to a dvd.

Hope this helps!

When you have an external hard drive it has to be empty correct? because it has to be formatted a certain way?

It has to be formatted to wbfs, which can easily be done in the USB Loader app, or with the WBFS Manager. I suggest you Partition your external drive before continuing, so you still have a storage device and not just a Wii ISO storage device.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...k-with-no-mod/

go there for proper instructions on how to install USB Loader!

Note: Please only backup YOUR games, as there is a "link" in the article that searches for "piracy."

Glad I could help!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Wii_Hacker; 06-22-2009 at 08:52 PM.