(click to download)
DOWNLOAD CHANNEL (based on 1.0 r516) MediaFire Mirror
DOWLOAD Forwarder (Target: SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol) MediaFire Mirror
*for updating the channels you can overwright the old channles with the new ones becuase the old and new channels are using the same ID´s (Forwarder=UNEO and Fullchannel=ULNR)
This is the NEW and ONLY thread for the libwiigui based usb iso loader.
This loader is based on the original by Waninkoko (v1.1) with many features of his v1.5. So far SD-support is not implemented.
I hope we can grant most of your wishes and we will try to keep your suggestions in mind. Anyway we are thankfull for all suggestions, bug reports etc. I know that there will be modifications soon but PLEASE don't post all of them here. If it's some good feature or something that helps to improove this loader talk to one of us first and then post it.
IRC channel on irc.abjects.net. Join #gui-usbloader-chat
or just use this simple command on your irc client:
/server irc.abjects.net -j #gui-usbloader-chat
Mucho Importanto!!!! If you receive CODE DUMPS ... please report the REVISION of the loader you are using AND the CODE DUMP ADRESS (the numbers you get on screen then).
You can get some more Information about the loader and loads of other stuff for the loader HERE
(THX to marino35).
He also set up a little FAQ
for us, it's not pretty much but it will become crowded soon enough
[CENTER][video=youtube;OIO0eCOO7U4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jFAxaISI"]YouTube - USB Loader GX[/url]YouTube - USB Loader GX Manual part 2 HERE.[*]The instructions manual for the covers can be found HERE.[*]An official "All in 1" coverart pack by NeoRame can be found here: 3D Cover Last Update 28 May 2009[*]Original Discart Pack (the originals from DjTaz´ Wii Boxart site): Original Discarts Last Update 30 May 2009 old Pack had a wrong disk size![/LIST]
Sample files and manual:
- A short instructions manual for the loader functions can be found HERE.
- The instructions manual for the theme settings can be fround HERE.
- No sample files! because the loader creates all files on its own. No real manual yet (will come later... currently working on it).
- There is NO need for a config.txt anymore since all the options were move to the settings insode the loader.
- Titles.txt will be reduced to game renaming only
- You can watch a Videotutorial here:
- The GUI is completely based on the awesome libwiigui by Tantric
- Game information: reads gameinfos from a xml file in your config folder like publisher, developer, year, rating, genre etc. (not completely done yet!!!)
- Widescreen support: Without any special themes for widescreen
- Alternative dol loading: Supports special dol files needed to launch some games (e.g. Mortal Kombat)
- Loading from USB: Loads files (images, configs etc.) from SD or USB (needs a FAT32 partition on the drive to be primary and active).
- Global Settings and "per game" settings
- Parental control: Set levels for each game via titles.txt, set a password for install/remove/etc.
- View modes: simple List Mode, Game Grid and Game Caroselle.
- Supports Themes: Create your own theme and use it with the loader
- Coverdownload: Download "normal" covers, 3D covers and discimages for all the games on your HDD (big thx to djtaz for hosting them)
- Look and feel like the original Wii Menu: Use rumble feature, button sounds, background music, disc slot lights up etc. (you can also turn it off in the settings)
- Loads all the needed files from your SD-card
- Language file support (use your native language for the loader)
- Mp3 - Feature (fisnished later....maybe)
- Custom sounds: for now only ogg custom sounds possible
- Playstats: shows you how many times you played the game
- List sorting & Favorites: you can sort the list by playstats or names. You also can display your favorites only.
- Update function: update to the latest revision from inside the gui (requires internet connection).
Please enter every bug you notice in the "Issues" section of googlecode HERE
- No known bugs for now... but don't worry... giantpune will commit some pretty soon
- texture swap support from gecko os.
- switch/choose between 3d/2d covers and choose between fading or instantanious showup i think it won't coming because it would cause more folders and more files on the sd.
- implement a switch to select the USB (1 or 2 or both) port for loading devicenot possible with waninkokos cIOS r13
- download themes from internet with loader and automatically apply them
- searching for games via onscreen keyboard
- customizable button mapping via config (for install/delete/parentcontroll etc.)
- channel animations instead of boxarts (read the Opening.BNR from the ISO)
- change keymapping on the d-pad
- set the behav. of the "Wii"button in settings (to HBC or Wii Menu)
[color="#4169e1"]to compile the source by yourself you need the latest libogc. Extract it to your devkit/libogc folder.
- get the current source of the loader here: SOURCE
- latest precompiled DOL (rename to boot.dol) or use the MIRROR
Changelog (important changes only):
You can find the complete changelog HERE
- r532 made a function to delete game statistics & favorite choice. Removed game settings and game statistics when a game is deleted
- r530 *Fixed GameSettings not loading some options
- r529 added custom path for replacement dol. added a few entries into language.h & cpp made title tooltips on the gamewall transparent.
- r528 *Added Alternate DOL support which is used to boot games that don't work due to IOS Reloads like Mortal Kombat
- r527 *the files werent deleted
- r526 *Moved gct.cpp and gct.h to branches since its not used and seems somehow to cause troubles
- r525 Forwarder changes: *Fixed Codedumps from Preload *Fixed USB not working *Changed back to old LoadMii dolloader
- r523 Finally added the GCT Class (Comments in TXT files are not supported for now)
- r522 *Added missing "Child" language *Fixed "Eject Error"
GUI in action:
[video=youtube;EAryYXB1wFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0hvyRDKdLs"]YouTube - Wii USB Loader GUI[/url] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAryYXB1wFE[/video]
This post has been edited by cyrex: Yesterday, 03:14 AM
Credit for this compilation goes to dimok,nIxxx,cyrex et al :P
merely just put it on our forum for our members