Thread: NEW Wii colours

NEW Wii colours

New Wii Releasing for Japan

Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

good news!

Watford, Herts, UK, Europe, The World, Solar System, Milky Way then the Universe
    Oh great, a black wii, dammit I should have waited until then but oh well now there is one will they release black wiimote seperately I want one of them xD along with a black nunchuk. So cool

Wii: 3.2E
    PSP: 5.50 GEN-D2 (Full)
    Come Join Us On Wiihacks.com iRC

#wiihacks on the UICN
    irc://irc.uicn.net/wiihacks

Just black? How about blue, green or red?

there is indeed an individual black wiimote/nunchuk! the packaging is in Japanese though.

Yup. I saw the black wii and accessories the day they were released in Japan in a store called Don Quijote.

I think the black Wii comes with Monster Hunter 3. Not sure if it is release in other places besides Japan though.

You know for a company that was the first to come out with different console colours (i.e. N64, Gameboy Color, Gamecube) I am suprised they have not released the Wii in any colors except the white in all Regions.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sociallyantisocial View Post
    You know for a company that was the first to come out with different console colours (i.e. N64, Gameboy Color, Gamecube) I am suprised they have not released the Wii in any colors except the white in all Regions.
    Yep it amazes me also, u would think the business team of N. would think of this, I am sure that money would even B bigger for them............ their complete idiots

oh, there's the version without MH3 inside. you can find it in Singapore for about US$300 max. kinda exp isnt it?