Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Anyone have one?

  1. #1
    WiiHacks Staff
    Server Administrator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    fatal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 407 Times in 185 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Anyone have one?

    Anyone get their hands on the PS3?

    Post your impressions / reviews. Why you want one or why you don't.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's wayyy too much money. 600 dollars for a gamesystem that's going to feel just like any other system I've ever played? No thanks

  3. #3
    New Member Marioarm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nope, no Ps3 for me.

    I won't be able to afford 600 dollars anytime soon.
    Especially now since it's almost Christmas.

  4. #4
    retrogamer
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bunze View Post
    It's wayyy too much money. 600 dollars for a gamesystem that's going to feel just like any other system I've ever played? No thanks

    Unless I won a PS3 from one of the contests I posted it will never be in my house. That is just too much money for a gaming system. Considering the fact that I went though three PS2's with DRE problems I'd feel like a real fool after paying $600.00 to see the same DRE message on the TV screen. I think the PS2 will be the last Sony product for me.

  5. #5
    Member Jamezli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 7 Posts
    It's a great alternative if you're looking for a media center machine but too costly for just games.

  6. #6
    New Member Marioarm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamezli View Post
    It's a great alternative if you're looking for a media center machine but too costly for just games.
    I agree.
    If someone is looking for a Blu-Ray movie player than it is a great deal but unless you are just a hardcore gamer full of cash, a lot of people won't get it until a price drop.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nope, to much money.
    my dd would love one of the new systems, she has them all on her list. but no way I can afford $600.00 for a gaming system.

  8. #8
    New Member Marioarm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retrogamer View Post
    Unless I won a PS3 from one of the contests I posted it will never be in my house. That is just too much money for a gaming system. Considering the fact that I went though three PS2's with DRE problems I'd feel like a real fool after paying $600.00 to see the same DRE message on the TV screen. I think the PS2 will be the last Sony product for me.
    3 Playstation 2's? Ouch.

  9. #9
    Junior Member tivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    there isnt a reason to get one now except for the bragging rights.

  10. #10
    New Member jitterbugjohnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 34 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioarm2 View Post
    I agree.
    If someone is looking for a Blu-Ray movie player than it is a great deal but unless you are just a hardcore gamer full of cash, a lot of people won't get it until a price drop.
    I was checking out Blu-Ray players and I think this is actually the cheapest Blu-Ray player on the market. Now as long as Blu-Ray doesn't go the way of betamax ps3 owners have nothing to worry about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •