Thread: Brick wii that looks dead

Brick wii that looks dead

Ive got a wii that is completly dead. It powers up and the dvd drive lights up for a second, but nothing comes up on screen even though the machine makes a noise and the power light stays on. Is this a bluetooth module problem?? I can buy the module buit I want to be sure before I go and buy it. If it is, is it easy to iinstall???

its not a brick because it would say on the screeen something like (system menue files corrupted) y don't u check out ur composite cords belive it or not they break sorta esially mine just broke and nothing would show up S

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanb9595 View Post
    its not a brick because it would say on the screeen something like (system menue files corrupted) y don't u check out ur composite cords belive it or not they break sorta esially mine just broke and nothing would show up S
    What are they and where do I find them?? Is it an easy fix?

the yellow, white, red cords because there are pins on them and all mine fell off my wii so i had to buy a new cord. but first just to make sure not to waste money y dont you borrow 1 from one of ur friends just 2 make sure S