Thread: Need Help with Bannerbomb/HackMii

Need Help with Bannerbomb/HackMii

I am very new to the world of Wii. I come from the old PS/2 days so please be patient with me. I have tried to do my due diligence and google'd and read all the FAQ's and howto's.

Here is my problem. I have a Wii LU64 (tutorial says dont use with a LU64), system 4.0U. Never had Homebrew Channel installed (oh yea, USA wii).

I dont even know it I need the Homebrew channel installed for what I want to do.

I have run bannerbomb and it seems to work. I have tried to use it to install the Hackmii and it seems to run but I am not sure what it is supposed to do. I then try to run the Homebrew Installer with bannerbomb and it errors out. I also found LU64_fix.rar and tried to run that but it also errors out at the very first instruction.

All I want to do it to be able to run a program such as DVD Dumper or something that will allow me to copy a Wii game so that I dont have to worry about my 10 year old destroying the original games. I do NOT want to buy an LG drive. I have a chip installed in my Wii and I have tested it and it works fine. Any info that anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    South UK
    Thanked 9,872 Times in 865 Posts
    you can't softmod an lu64 on sys menu 4 yet.....just download the games that you want