Admin / Super Mod
FLATMII 125 is 2 in 1 Unique and Exclusive 100% SOLDERLESS solution adding FLATMOD (Http://www.flatmod.com for reference ) technology functionfor DVD/DVD-DL/Multigame backup playing over ALL drives including EPOXY or D3/D2NOTHING drives + Highspeed 2.0 USB ISO streaming DVD emulation function . Play,and emulate any of your stored Wii/Gamecube DVD or pc stored image discs . Soldering installation, clip or any software modification is not required for FLATMII 125.
FLATMII 125 supports ALL the firmwares including the latest 4.0 without ANY CUSTOM IOS or software/hardware modification required.
You can even use your Wii without a Wii DVD drive or if the drive is faulty because it's not required
for the FLATMII use. Install FLATMII in only 5 minutes with a few "Plug and Play" steps.
- 100% Solderless
- NO clip required
- NO CUSTOM IOS required
- 4.0 and Up Firmware compatible / Plug and Play
- 2 in 1 / USB 2.0 ISO Streamer and BUILTIN drivechip function
- ALL chipsets compatible including EPOXY & D3 drives
- STANDALONE mode (No wii dvd drive/media needed)
- COMBO drive/flatmii mode including drive modchip function
- Highspeed USB 2.0 fast loadings
- Wii/Gamecube/ISO9660/Multi and DL ISOS compatible
- Region free and Upgrades Blocker
- Full Compatible with Geckos,Mplayer,Emulators & Homebrew
- Wii iso remote tool selector (requires homebrew capabilities)
- Cheap,no more than 38Euros retail price
- DVD drivechip EXPRESS CONFIG function
- Protect drive system
Last edited by ModderMan; 05-20-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin
3 Users Say Thank You to ModderMan For This Useful Post
what's with the usb thingy?
what's the point of this with softmods and the ability to backup games on a USB Hard Drive via PC or Linux??
What is the point of this pointless post, in the wrong section. How about the reading room for a couple of days, to get your head straight.
Originally Posted by allanb21
excellent i been waiting for this,to put in a wii with dead drive..
So this will work on a LU64 with 3.4u ?
and i read where it says usb image loading, does that mean from a standalone external harddrive or would it need to be connected to a pc ?
I thinks get power from there
Originally Posted by beta|four
My wii is strictly softmod at the moment but a chip like this sounds like enough to swing me to the other side.
i would like to see, or possibly do a Wii mod with no DVD drive, one of these chips and a 300gb disk with external usb connection... i will look into it.
Have any of you people ever even looked at the site to see how this thing works?
1 User Says Thank You Wiiwouldliketohack For This Useful Post