NUS Downloader, or NUSD, is a PC Utility designed to allow easy access to the resources present on Nintendo's Update Servers. Using this tool, you can download, pack, and decrypt many system titles into WADs ready to install.
WB3000 has updated NUS Downloader to v1.1, with this pc based tool you can download/pack a system file such as IOS/System Menu, and can install them manually.
* Directories are created with the version number when known (ex: 0000000100000002v289)
* Certificates (cert.sys) no longer hard coded. You will be asked to generated the file on first boot of v1.1. This is done right from NUS.
* Ability to alter the name of the packed WAD from the GUI.
* Loading a TMD for info displays more information, such as what IOS a title requires.
* Textbox output is a bit cleaner.
* You can now choose to continue the download if a ticket (cetk) 404s. This will allow you to download the content of the titles, however you will not be able to pack them.
* Decryption of contents now included. Needs common key (key.bin) to work! (Pro * Note: DSi decryption will work with a (dskey.bin), however that doesn't exist now)
NUSD was written entirely by WB3000, but much of the code would not have been possible without the help of #WiiDev, in particular Crediar, comex, Galaxy, and SquidMan. The advice and source code provided by them made this program possible.